Fleet can be used to display the software version number of all of your devices.
Check device software version
- Click the Inventory tab.
- Click the column adjustment cog icon.
- Check the OS Version and Firmware Version options, as well as up to two other options.
- Click on either the OS Version or Firmware Version column header to sort your devices in ascending or descending order according to their version numbers.
Keep in mind that Fleet cannot tell you:
- How out of date a given version is.
- Whether or not you should update the device.
- If you are missing any security or critical OS/firmware updates.
- The last time your devices were updated.